These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1. It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
2. This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
4. Items you wish to buy should be added to the shopping cart. When you have finalised your selection, click on 'checkout' and you will be directed to submit certain details to complete the order.
5. Items are priced as shown at the time of ordering.
6. Prices quoted are in British Pounds Sterling and include VAT.
7. Shipping costs are extra and will be calculated by weight and value of the total order.
8. We reserve the right to adjust prices without notice.
9. We accept payment via the Worldpay electronic payment system on credit or debit cards as displayed on the website.
10. Our target delivery period for all stock items is within 10 working days ( working days are Monday to Friday).
11. If your goods have not arrived within 10 working days , please contact us immediately, so we may trace the source of any problem there may be.
12. If, upon receipt, your order is incomplete or damaged, please contact us within 2 days. Any claims after 2 days cannot be accepted.
13. If items are out of stock, we will advise you within our target delivery period of 10 working days ( working days are Monday to Friday)
14. When advising you of the unavailability of an item, we will state when the item is available. You will then have the option of cancelling the order or waiting within the advised period.
15. Any items that you may wait for, will not be charged until they are ready for despatch.
Refund of Payment
16. Orders or part-orders can be returned within 7 days of receipt , by initially emailing us with the details including the order number as supplied by us.
17. The buyer is responsible for the carriage costs on the returned items, unless the incorrect items are sent, in which case the carriage cost will subsequently be refunded.
18. A full refund of the purchase price will be made, providing the goods are returned in the original condition, are unused and are securely packaged.
18. All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
19. Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
21. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
22. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
23. Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
24. Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
25. By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
26. Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
27. All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
28. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
29. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
30. Growgo shall not be responsible for circumstances beyond its control such as acts of God, accident, flood, fire, ice, war, threats of war, riots, government intervention, industrial action, lockouts, breakdown of machinery, transportation delay, short supply of fuel or materials used in manufacturing, or any other factor preventing the manufacture or delivery of goods.
Law and jurisdiction
31. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.